Today I have to show you an eye shadow pallet that I am in love with! the Essence sun club glamour to go in Long Beach.
These shades are so easy to blend. I used this in today's school look. The eye shadow is very good quality without much fall out at all. Quite well milled and very affordable.
packaging its in isn't too cheap and seems secure enough to put in your bag and go without worrying about it crumbling all over the place.
I think for the price its a great quality and nify little compact to have, you get quite a bit of product and it does seem to last quite awhile as I've had mine for awhile now. I've lost the little applicator it came with however.
I think it was priced at around $5.70 so a pretty good budget price for Australia products without going cheap and nasty.
You can't go wrong with these shades as they ,are all very pigmented and would suit most skin tones from very fair to quite dark.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- Essence sun club eye shadow
- Australis Colour inject Lipstick in Grunge review
- easy every day make up
- Garnier pure naturals moisture match skin care rev...
- Blush and cheek products
- Maybelline Fit me shine free foundation stick firs...
- Favourite Essence products
- How I treat my cystic acne
- Face of Australia mineral therapy review
- ▼ March (9)