I have been having a break out of cystic acne for the last two weeks, I haven't had one for awhile and I can't quite put my finger on what's started it but its probably hormonal, and or stress related. I have been using a couple of things that I am loving; that I think is helping the duration of the acne and also helps treat after the acne has gone, aka acne scarring and pigmentation. I get hyper pigmentation so I have to try and make sure I don't pick or scratch which occasionally I do but we're all human right?
First up is the Fair and lovely
The third product I use is concealor and it's the Cover girl true match, the lightest one. I don't like to use a lot of foundation when my skin is playing up as I like for it to breath, and heal without getting even more clogged then it has to.
What do you do for your cystic or acne problems?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- Essence sun club eye shadow
- Australis Colour inject Lipstick in Grunge review
- easy every day make up
- Garnier pure naturals moisture match skin care rev...
- Blush and cheek products
- Maybelline Fit me shine free foundation stick firs...
- Favourite Essence products
- How I treat my cystic acne
- Face of Australia mineral therapy review
- ▼ March (9)