Hello all on this dreary wet Wednesday! I thought I would brighten up your day with a post about my favourite red lipsticks and one nudeish lipstick that I just love wearing! I never used to be a lipstick girl as I was only a lip gloss girl, but now I've fallen down the rabbit hole and am lost in the arrays of colors, textures and brands that lipsticks come in. Can anyone find me? maybe I don't want to be found!
First off the products I have been wearing.
I also have been using the Australis show stopper glossy stick in hoola hoop which I love wearing on school days as its not as bold. I have also been wearing the Rimmel london 077 Asia the only nude I feel comfortable wearing because I tend to look washed out wearing them. Especially brown nudes!
What do you do to cheer up a deary rainy day?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- easy eye make up contouring for hooded and protrud...
- sesame seed oil growing hair naturally
- Favourite pink lipsticks and favourite products
- The best ever lazy girls hair style
- Whats on my face Tuesday!
- L'oreal Paris Arginine resist x3 anti hair fall sh...
- my animal kingdom
- March skincare madness
- Maybelline Dream nude air foam foundation first im...
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow Kit 4 Colors #2...
- Winter lip care products for chapped dry lips
- Wildlife day
- favorite eye shadows Maybelline
- Favorite red lipsticks
- elf make up cream eye liner, mascara and brush
- ▼ April (16)