Hello all again today I'm showing a first and that is a manicure I did on myself using the lovely Essence nail polish in their snow white range that I picked up on clearance at Target for $2 and the shade is called Happy, indeed it is a happy color, It's an easy polish to use, and achieves opacity at 2 coats, no fishing or streaking.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- easy eye make up contouring for hooded and protrud...
- sesame seed oil growing hair naturally
- Favourite pink lipsticks and favourite products
- The best ever lazy girls hair style
- Whats on my face Tuesday!
- L'oreal Paris Arginine resist x3 anti hair fall sh...
- my animal kingdom
- March skincare madness
- Maybelline Dream nude air foam foundation first im...
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow Kit 4 Colors #2...
- Winter lip care products for chapped dry lips
- Wildlife day
- favorite eye shadows Maybelline
- Favorite red lipsticks
- elf make up cream eye liner, mascara and brush
- ▼ April (16)