Sunday, April 20, 2014
L'oreal Paris Arginine resist x3 anti hair fall shampoo and conditioner my review
I am addicted to shampoo's and conditioners and I have had to put myself on a self imposed shampoo and conditioner buying ban because I have at least 4 different types currently sitting in my shower. But I have been using this latest purchase which I bought about a month ago at Coles Supermarket when they had a special on it, I got it for $3.99 which is a pretty decent price for Australia standards as everything costs more here than other countries. It's usually $6 each otherwise.
What L'oreal Paris arginine resist x3 shampoo and conditioner says
Assists with reducing hair fall from the 1st application*.
*Hair fall due to breakage.
Arginine is an essential amino acid vital for the structure of the hair fibre. Enriched with ARGININE + PROTEIN. The new formula stimulates micro-circulation at the root to encourage the supply of nutrients around the bulb.
L’Oréal laboratories have harnessed the power of Arginine,
an amino acid that occurs naturally in the fibre and around
the hair follicle, to restructure fragile hair that has a tendency
to fall out."
Over all I give this shampoo and conditioner an 8 out of 10! for comparison I give the Total repair one a 2 out of 10.
What products are you using on your hair?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- easy eye make up contouring for hooded and protrud...
- sesame seed oil growing hair naturally
- Favourite pink lipsticks and favourite products
- The best ever lazy girls hair style
- Whats on my face Tuesday!
- L'oreal Paris Arginine resist x3 anti hair fall sh...
- my animal kingdom
- March skincare madness
- Maybelline Dream nude air foam foundation first im...
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow Kit 4 Colors #2...
- Winter lip care products for chapped dry lips
- Wildlife day
- favorite eye shadows Maybelline
- Favorite red lipsticks
- elf make up cream eye liner, mascara and brush
- ▼ April (16)