Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Maybelline Dream nude air foam foundation first impressions
On Sunday we took a trip to Target and I picked up on clearance the Maybelline dream nude air foam foundation for $15 at Priceline they have all face foundations for $15 so not a bad saving. I thought I'd use today as a first impressions kind of thing on the foundation. When searching for a new foundation if I am going to pay full price I do my share of research. Also known as reading other blogs, then I go out testing swatches and color matching and then I'll buy it if I'm 90% happy cause you cannot be 100% happy till you have tried it. So with clearance items I usually just pick them up on a whim.
This is what is looks like on me at the end of the day, it covers redness, but I do need extra concealor to hide blemishes but what I do like is that it really evens out my skintone and complexion and doesn't feel heavy.
have you tried this? so far I'm happy with it. May just become my every day wear foundation.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- easy eye make up contouring for hooded and protrud...
- sesame seed oil growing hair naturally
- Favourite pink lipsticks and favourite products
- The best ever lazy girls hair style
- Whats on my face Tuesday!
- L'oreal Paris Arginine resist x3 anti hair fall sh...
- my animal kingdom
- March skincare madness
- Maybelline Dream nude air foam foundation first im...
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow Kit 4 Colors #2...
- Winter lip care products for chapped dry lips
- Wildlife day
- favorite eye shadows Maybelline
- Favorite red lipsticks
- elf make up cream eye liner, mascara and brush
- ▼ April (16)