Hello all on the first day of Winter for us Aussies. It's a foggy old day and I woke up with a mass of frizzy hair so I figured I'd show you how I get naturally frizz free hair without any chemicals what so ever and only a bit of heat from the straightening iron.
You will need to brush out your hair and collect your things for use. I used hair straightener, sessame seed oil and a brush.
This is my hair when I woke up this morning I look so thrilled with it eh?
What do you think? let me know if you use it and how it goes!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- A natural diy chemical free frizz serum how to nat...
- skin brightening skin firming and pore reducing ma...
- MaxFactor xperience sheer gloss balm review
- going cruelty free in make up
- May Empties
- What's in my make up bag?
- Max factor lasting performance foundation holy gra...
- purple snow eye shadow look for hooded eyes
- Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser review
- make up look for today
- purple nails day
- an unintended haul!
- my animal kingdom part 2
- April haul!
- feline perfume
- a blogging award
- ▼ May (16)