Hi all, oh what a dreary wet Saturday morning it is! and we have to go up to the animal shelter and look after the animals in the rain! never mind, I've packed us a picnic and we have our plastic poncho's and we will be fine. We need the rain.
I went on a bit of a spree last night when I did grocery shopping (you will find I buy a lot of beauty and make up products when I do grocery shopping) as Coles supermarket had cover girl at very good prices!
here are the products I bought (it was an unintended haul, and I did buy a few more products however they are more about the body)
Excuse me looking tired I'm still a bit sick with my cold!
until next time,
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- A natural diy chemical free frizz serum how to nat...
- skin brightening skin firming and pore reducing ma...
- MaxFactor xperience sheer gloss balm review
- going cruelty free in make up
- May Empties
- What's in my make up bag?
- Max factor lasting performance foundation holy gra...
- purple snow eye shadow look for hooded eyes
- Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser review
- make up look for today
- purple nails day
- an unintended haul!
- my animal kingdom part 2
- April haul!
- feline perfume
- a blogging award
- ▼ May (16)