Hello lovelies today we went up to the farm and enjoyed some countryside which was lovely in the sunshine that we had. Today I'm showing you one of my favourite lipproducts as of late. Max Factor's Xperience sheer gloss balm in Red Garnet. I picked this one and the Purple orchid one up from Kmart ages ago for $3 on clearance.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- A natural diy chemical free frizz serum how to nat...
- skin brightening skin firming and pore reducing ma...
- MaxFactor xperience sheer gloss balm review
- going cruelty free in make up
- May Empties
- What's in my make up bag?
- Max factor lasting performance foundation holy gra...
- purple snow eye shadow look for hooded eyes
- Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser review
- make up look for today
- purple nails day
- an unintended haul!
- my animal kingdom part 2
- April haul!
- feline perfume
- a blogging award
- ▼ May (16)