Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser review
Hello there lovelies,
I purchased this little item on ebay quite a few months ago because sadly it isn't available in stores in Australia however I bought it for approx $5 and it had free shipping so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I'm obsessed with anything that refines or erases pores as I do have a couple of large pores due to acne scarring. My skin type is somewhat mature skin as I am 30 years old this year and my skin is combination oily but with some dry patches around the nose. Just a little background for you there.
It feels sturdy enough to not make a nasty mess in your handbag so it would be great for travelling with as well.
The texture of this product is a silken clear gel that is so light on the skin which is great because I don't like wearing heavy products that clog up my pores. Best thing for my skin as I do also have dry patches around my nose it does not cling and flake as I have had some primers do that on my skin. I wouldn't say this product is a miracle product and hey presto pores are begone however it does disguise the pores rather well.
What primers do you use and do you use them under or over make up?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- A natural diy chemical free frizz serum how to nat...
- skin brightening skin firming and pore reducing ma...
- MaxFactor xperience sheer gloss balm review
- going cruelty free in make up
- May Empties
- What's in my make up bag?
- Max factor lasting performance foundation holy gra...
- purple snow eye shadow look for hooded eyes
- Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser review
- make up look for today
- purple nails day
- an unintended haul!
- my animal kingdom part 2
- April haul!
- feline perfume
- a blogging award
- ▼ May (16)