Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder first impressions
Hello all! I'm doing a cross between a youtube made me buy it and first impressions on Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder. I bought natural as my shade and I do have to say so far I am quite impressed with it.
I've only been wearing it for a day so far so this is really my first impressions. It is full coverage and matte which is great for my oily, combination dry sensitive skin. I have an oily tzone and dry around my nose and cheeks.
I bought the shade natural. Pricline had a 30% off sale on Australis so I figured for $8 this was going home with me.
So far I'm impressed, its full coverage, really creamy and doesn't actually look like powder when applied to the skin as I think it looks more foundation like. I do think it might be a bit too yellow for me but I can work with it as I can't really work with pink undertone products. I'm not sure yet if its this product or not but I have broken out in some cystic acne on my nose which usually means I'm allergic to something. But I'm hoping it might be more my skin care not this as I want to keep using this. Has anyone else had problems with cystic acne and this powder? would love to know your thoughts.
so over all a good first impression! possibly with a downside but will wait and see
what have you been using as powder?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- what's on my face Tuesday
- Savvy long wearing lip stick in shade plum
- favourite shower products for June
- Australis make up haul
- I'm guest blogging at frockabilly freakout!
- How to get the most out of thrift shopping, charit...
- Blog Loving
- What's on my face Monday
- blue nail polish a new trend.
- favourite lipsticks
- how to take a good selfie
- Essence- Featured make up
- cruelty free make up look of the day
- nyx not cruelty free anymore?
- Product Sportlight= Dirty works good clean fun pro...
- Organic hair treatment that works! for Australians...
- Tara the disabled green cheek conure more animal k...
- what's on my face Tuesday #2
- face of Australia and Australis make up haul
- bigger lips naturally at home!
- make up collection= foundations!
- Make up look for Friday
- derm organics sensitive skin hand cream
- being positive
- Favourite affordable cruelty brand lip products fo...
- Thrift haul! shopping, and being naked!
- June favourites and feedback wanted
- Rimmel London I love lasting finishe 124 Double es...
- Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder first ...
- Palmers cocoa butter formula Dark chocolate and ch...
- Whats on my face Monday
- ▼ June (31)