Hi all, today I'm doing a June Favourites post as I have been loving these items so far and using them a lot! they are now in my regular routine whether its beauty related or make up related I've been using them daily. Which just shows how much I love them!
First off the all important items :)
we have Himalayn acne n pimple cream, Palmers Cocoa foot magic, Australis fresh and flawless foundation powder, Chichi eye shadow pallet, and Maybelline Whispers lipstick in Petal rebel. Some of these I haven't had that long maybe a week or more but I've been using daily as I've fallen in love with them.
I was hoping you guys might give me some feedback I'm wondering what y'all would like to be seeing on my blog? I'm thinking about doing some outfit or fashion hauls as I work at an opshop/thrift shop and go thrifting a lot. I am also wondering if you'd like to see more of my pets? and I have other ideas such as diy and awareness type topics as for some of you may know I suffer from bipolar. Let me know what you might like to see more often!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- what's on my face Tuesday
- Savvy long wearing lip stick in shade plum
- favourite shower products for June
- Australis make up haul
- I'm guest blogging at frockabilly freakout!
- How to get the most out of thrift shopping, charit...
- Blog Loving
- What's on my face Monday
- blue nail polish a new trend.
- favourite lipsticks
- how to take a good selfie
- Essence- Featured make up
- cruelty free make up look of the day
- nyx not cruelty free anymore?
- Product Sportlight= Dirty works good clean fun pro...
- Organic hair treatment that works! for Australians...
- Tara the disabled green cheek conure more animal k...
- what's on my face Tuesday #2
- face of Australia and Australis make up haul
- bigger lips naturally at home!
- make up collection= foundations!
- Make up look for Friday
- derm organics sensitive skin hand cream
- being positive
- Favourite affordable cruelty brand lip products fo...
- Thrift haul! shopping, and being naked!
- June favourites and feedback wanted
- Rimmel London I love lasting finishe 124 Double es...
- Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder first ...
- Palmers cocoa butter formula Dark chocolate and ch...
- Whats on my face Monday
- ▼ June (31)