Hi all today I thought I'd show you some of m y foundation collection that I seem to have collected over time! these ones I use on a regular basis so that's why I'm showing you these and not all of them because I do think there are at least four others that I haven't pictured.
So lets begin shall we?
Foundations and I have a love hate relationship due to the fact a lot of them oxidize on me or it just doesn't stay put at all.
The ones I haven't got pictured are the Maybelline stick foundation its great for those days where I'm in a rush, however it doesn't last without setting powder. It creases a little bit in fine lines however touch ups fixes that. It's a great shade for my skintone.
Covergirl 3-1 foundation I love using this, it stays on great and I love how you don't need added concealer at all.
There you go some of my fave foundations, and a couple of extras thrown in, what have you been loving?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- what's on my face Tuesday
- Savvy long wearing lip stick in shade plum
- favourite shower products for June
- Australis make up haul
- I'm guest blogging at frockabilly freakout!
- How to get the most out of thrift shopping, charit...
- Blog Loving
- What's on my face Monday
- blue nail polish a new trend.
- favourite lipsticks
- how to take a good selfie
- Essence- Featured make up
- cruelty free make up look of the day
- nyx not cruelty free anymore?
- Product Sportlight= Dirty works good clean fun pro...
- Organic hair treatment that works! for Australians...
- Tara the disabled green cheek conure more animal k...
- what's on my face Tuesday #2
- face of Australia and Australis make up haul
- bigger lips naturally at home!
- make up collection= foundations!
- Make up look for Friday
- derm organics sensitive skin hand cream
- being positive
- Favourite affordable cruelty brand lip products fo...
- Thrift haul! shopping, and being naked!
- June favourites and feedback wanted
- Rimmel London I love lasting finishe 124 Double es...
- Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder first ...
- Palmers cocoa butter formula Dark chocolate and ch...
- Whats on my face Monday
- ▼ June (31)