Tuesday, June 3, 2014
Palmers cocoa butter formula Dark chocolate and cherry lip butter affordable lip treatment and care
Hi all I got home late from the hospital after visiting my uncle in I.C.U. Hospitals are such dreary places. But nonetheless I thought I would do a little review for you about one of my favourite brands.
I have been using this one for awhile now and I've been loving it, its so hydrating and just really helps to get your dry lips feeling better and soothed, What is this product? Palmers Cocoa butter formula dark chocolate, and cherry lip butter!
It smells so nice! not super sickly sweet like some chocolate scented products and you can smell the cherry too so it makes for a different scent, it goes away after you have applied i but smells heavenly in the tube! one of the pros is that Palmers is cruelty free! and such an affordable brand its becoming one of my bathroom staples.
I love it, I can't remember when I bought it, from Kmart maybe, anyways would have been under $5 at the time. I really love using this product, my lips have been super dry at the moment. These keep the lips super hydrated over night too because if I don't apply something overnight my lips get chapped very badly. Especially in this cold weather we are experiencing in Australia right now. It lasts a good while too and doesn't feel sticky like a gloss even though it does look kind of glossy when applied.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- what's on my face Tuesday
- Savvy long wearing lip stick in shade plum
- favourite shower products for June
- Australis make up haul
- I'm guest blogging at frockabilly freakout!
- How to get the most out of thrift shopping, charit...
- Blog Loving
- What's on my face Monday
- blue nail polish a new trend.
- favourite lipsticks
- how to take a good selfie
- Essence- Featured make up
- cruelty free make up look of the day
- nyx not cruelty free anymore?
- Product Sportlight= Dirty works good clean fun pro...
- Organic hair treatment that works! for Australians...
- Tara the disabled green cheek conure more animal k...
- what's on my face Tuesday #2
- face of Australia and Australis make up haul
- bigger lips naturally at home!
- make up collection= foundations!
- Make up look for Friday
- derm organics sensitive skin hand cream
- being positive
- Favourite affordable cruelty brand lip products fo...
- Thrift haul! shopping, and being naked!
- June favourites and feedback wanted
- Rimmel London I love lasting finishe 124 Double es...
- Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder first ...
- Palmers cocoa butter formula Dark chocolate and ch...
- Whats on my face Monday
- ▼ June (31)