I thought I'd do another my animal kingdom post and introduce you properly to Tara! she's a green cheek conure whom my partner and I hand raised at 3 weeks of age because she was rejected from the nest by her parents.
So that's it from Tara and me tonight :)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- what's on my face Tuesday
- Savvy long wearing lip stick in shade plum
- favourite shower products for June
- Australis make up haul
- I'm guest blogging at frockabilly freakout!
- How to get the most out of thrift shopping, charit...
- Blog Loving
- What's on my face Monday
- blue nail polish a new trend.
- favourite lipsticks
- how to take a good selfie
- Essence- Featured make up
- cruelty free make up look of the day
- nyx not cruelty free anymore?
- Product Sportlight= Dirty works good clean fun pro...
- Organic hair treatment that works! for Australians...
- Tara the disabled green cheek conure more animal k...
- what's on my face Tuesday #2
- face of Australia and Australis make up haul
- bigger lips naturally at home!
- make up collection= foundations!
- Make up look for Friday
- derm organics sensitive skin hand cream
- being positive
- Favourite affordable cruelty brand lip products fo...
- Thrift haul! shopping, and being naked!
- June favourites and feedback wanted
- Rimmel London I love lasting finishe 124 Double es...
- Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder first ...
- Palmers cocoa butter formula Dark chocolate and ch...
- Whats on my face Monday
- ▼ June (31)