Hello all again, today I wanted to change things up a bit and created a different hair and make up look that I usually create. I actually like the hair a lot, however am not sure if I suit the whole cat eye thing and I don't think I'm that great at it.
What do you do when you want to change things up a bit?
I am wearing Chi Chi rich gems eye shadow Elf gel eye liner, Elf defining mascara
Face of Australia tinted moisturiser and Australis fresh and flawless foundation powder on top
and lipstick covergirl wetslicks I also paired it with a layer of Maybelline colour whispers to get a more pink toned as its rather brown on its own.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- what's on my face Tuesday
- Savvy long wearing lip stick in shade plum
- favourite shower products for June
- Australis make up haul
- I'm guest blogging at frockabilly freakout!
- How to get the most out of thrift shopping, charit...
- Blog Loving
- What's on my face Monday
- blue nail polish a new trend.
- favourite lipsticks
- how to take a good selfie
- Essence- Featured make up
- cruelty free make up look of the day
- nyx not cruelty free anymore?
- Product Sportlight= Dirty works good clean fun pro...
- Organic hair treatment that works! for Australians...
- Tara the disabled green cheek conure more animal k...
- what's on my face Tuesday #2
- face of Australia and Australis make up haul
- bigger lips naturally at home!
- make up collection= foundations!
- Make up look for Friday
- derm organics sensitive skin hand cream
- being positive
- Favourite affordable cruelty brand lip products fo...
- Thrift haul! shopping, and being naked!
- June favourites and feedback wanted
- Rimmel London I love lasting finishe 124 Double es...
- Australis fresh and flawless pressed powder first ...
- Palmers cocoa butter formula Dark chocolate and ch...
- Whats on my face Monday
- ▼ June (31)