Hi all today I was looking around for rockabilly inspired chic make up and thought I'd come up with a look that anyone could wear! I only used four products and these were what I come up with. It's such a quick an easy look to create so if you are feeling inspired and want to change up your everyday make up look then give this a go! no fancy eye liner but you can do a winged eye liner if you want! this is more for my every day wear as I plan on wearing it to class tomorrow.
Covergirl flamed out mascara! I used 3 coats of this, Covergirl intense shadowblast eye shadow in 800 beige blaze, Rimmel London lipstick in temptation, Australis fresh and flawless foundation powder.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- Profusion bb lip balm grape
- July favourites make up and brushes
- What's on my face Friday edition Savvy by db and m...
- Priceline make up haul! first impressions and swat...
- notd Ulta3 Hollywood!
- Maybelline Satin collection lipstick Velvety wine ...
- green and gold summer inspired make up
- Savvy by db pocket rock it packs lip loss
- Savvy by db new pocket rocket kits, lipstick swatc...
- Easy vintage make up for the no skilled
- Friday shopping haul Essence Dark Romance swatches...
- Silver Taupe eyes on What's on my face Thursday ed...
- notd Essence ticket to paradise Tropical heat
- Thrift haul ootd what I'm wearing
- how to look good without make up
- ▼ July (15)