Hello all, how are we? today I want to talk to you about how to look and feel good without wearing any makeup, and I don't mean just at home on your own, I mean when you are out and about, with friends, at school etc. I don't wear makeup every day and I take care of my skin in the hopes that I don't need to wear make up every day so even when I have acne which I do now I generally won't put make up on because I want to let the active acne calm down and heal before putting anything on it apart from skincare.
but if you change up the hair, to kind of act like a camouflage and distract from your face then you are already making a difference. I also believe sunlight in pics can really help skin look radiant and very pretty without make up.
I do hope these products can help you, and these tips also, let me know if you have tried any?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- Profusion bb lip balm grape
- July favourites make up and brushes
- What's on my face Friday edition Savvy by db and m...
- Priceline make up haul! first impressions and swat...
- notd Ulta3 Hollywood!
- Maybelline Satin collection lipstick Velvety wine ...
- green and gold summer inspired make up
- Savvy by db pocket rock it packs lip loss
- Savvy by db new pocket rocket kits, lipstick swatc...
- Easy vintage make up for the no skilled
- Friday shopping haul Essence Dark Romance swatches...
- Silver Taupe eyes on What's on my face Thursday ed...
- notd Essence ticket to paradise Tropical heat
- Thrift haul ootd what I'm wearing
- how to look good without make up
- ▼ July (15)