Hi all today I have a review for you on two lipstick purchases I made awhile ago, I had these and forgot about them for awhile but I do love these. Maybelline Satin collection lipsticks in Velvety wine, and delicate pink.
Velvety wine is on the left, and deep pink is on the right and I picked up both of these for $5 each when Kmart was clearing out a heck load of make up.
These two are both so lovely to wear in a not so over powering way but still gives a little something to your face. The pink is a lovely nude with a bit of colour and the velvety wine is just lovely.
The collection of lipsticks I believe is being discontinued which is a shame now I've stumbled across these lovely shades which are very wearable. It's the maybeline satin collection and it feels light weight, almost like you are wearing a chapstick but with a boost of color.
which lipsticks have you been wearing?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- Profusion bb lip balm grape
- July favourites make up and brushes
- What's on my face Friday edition Savvy by db and m...
- Priceline make up haul! first impressions and swat...
- notd Ulta3 Hollywood!
- Maybelline Satin collection lipstick Velvety wine ...
- green and gold summer inspired make up
- Savvy by db pocket rock it packs lip loss
- Savvy by db new pocket rocket kits, lipstick swatc...
- Easy vintage make up for the no skilled
- Friday shopping haul Essence Dark Romance swatches...
- Silver Taupe eyes on What's on my face Thursday ed...
- notd Essence ticket to paradise Tropical heat
- Thrift haul ootd what I'm wearing
- how to look good without make up
- ▼ July (15)