Hello all today I am doing a nail of the day post and I am sporting the lovely Ulta3 brand in the shade Hollywood! its such a great blue colour, I think its really original from blues I have worn in the past and seen on line. It's really easy to apply, doesn't bubble and only takes two coats and it also dries super quickly! the wear time is pretty good too. Approx 3 days before chipping. I paid $2 for this nail polish and it performs better than some of my more expensive brands.
what nail colours are you wearing?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- Profusion bb lip balm grape
- July favourites make up and brushes
- What's on my face Friday edition Savvy by db and m...
- Priceline make up haul! first impressions and swat...
- notd Ulta3 Hollywood!
- Maybelline Satin collection lipstick Velvety wine ...
- green and gold summer inspired make up
- Savvy by db pocket rock it packs lip loss
- Savvy by db new pocket rocket kits, lipstick swatc...
- Easy vintage make up for the no skilled
- Friday shopping haul Essence Dark Romance swatches...
- Silver Taupe eyes on What's on my face Thursday ed...
- notd Essence ticket to paradise Tropical heat
- Thrift haul ootd what I'm wearing
- how to look good without make up
- ▼ July (15)