Hello lovelies sorry I have been away I have had to do some some studying for school as exams are coming up. Anyway here I have a review about one of my most favourite lip butters ever! I have been using this for two weeks now and its non addictive and I use it daily. The scent is Raspberry Rose and every time I open it and use it anyone who is around me says how amazing it smells! its not super lingering but it just gives a nice slight scent. I am sure you have seen or used these but I'm finally on the band wagon and am not getting off!
I love this product and I will be re purchasing again preferably at sale price but I would pay full price if I had to. Nivea often has sales on in Coles and other stores like Kmart so do keep an eye out for those but even if you just had one tin it will last you while! I rub my finger only slightly in this tin because otherwise I feel it could get a bit messy but if you are gentle then its not a problem.
very affordable and good quality lip butter
have you seen or used these?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- Depression, whats on my face and a sniow globe
- am I a camel whisperer?
- ulta3 primer! new australian product
- What's on my face!
- gothishl make up ice queen blue eye shadow Daring ...
- a really great full coverage drugstore affordable ...
- Depression sucks
- My animal kingdom, baby guinea pigs!
- Pin up and rockabilly style thrift haul!
- Nivea Lip butter Raspberry Rose
- ▼ August (10)