Hi lovelies well for the past week I have been using ulta3 primer, its something new that's recently been launched in Australia and its one of my favourite primers ever! it cost me $8.95 and you get 30ml in the bottle.
I think its a wonderful product! it glides on smoothly, fills in my pores, and makes my skin oh so soft and smooth. It has argan oil in it. It goes on like a moisturisiser however it goes into the skin clear. It's a thick product and its just lovely and easy to use.
What primers have you tried lately? have you tried this one?
very cost effective
lasts all day
good for all skin types
doesn't contain parabens
not available everywhere
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- Depression, whats on my face and a sniow globe
- am I a camel whisperer?
- ulta3 primer! new australian product
- What's on my face!
- gothishl make up ice queen blue eye shadow Daring ...
- a really great full coverage drugstore affordable ...
- Depression sucks
- My animal kingdom, baby guinea pigs!
- Pin up and rockabilly style thrift haul!
- Nivea Lip butter Raspberry Rose
- ▼ August (10)