Hello again there lovelies! today I purchased a couple of things from Designer Brands as I was filling out a script at the chemist, because if I purchased 3 things I got a free gift. Well I saw that they had 50% off certain things so I got three new lipsticks. I believe they were $4.99 each with the half off price.So I think that's a pretty good price tag for a drug store branded lipstick. I've been wearing it all afternoon and I gotta say, that already I am impressed!
First off the colour, its lovely, especially for a pink because normally I steer clear of pinks, however this is right up my ally as it is a cool toned pink. It's called Perfect Pink. And it was one of the free items that came in the box of goodies.
A rich, full and intense pink with a cool undertone that is unique and lovely, a rarity in my collection of berries and jewel tone lipsticks!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- diy get smooth feet, brighter complexion, smaller ...
- spending time with my nanna shopping and movie day...
- December Favourites, Stila, Sarah Jessica Parker a...
- Lancome lipsticks I'm addicted to
- Things I am going to do or change in 2015 a promis...
- Milani, Elf, Essencea and W7 haul
- Designer brands luscious lipsticks review
- Designer Brand Eternal Colour Perfect Pink Review
- A cover how to make gravy
- Savvy by db lipstick Marilyn Munroe
- thrifting, shopping in Belgrave and vintage hat sh...
- stuck to what to buy for someone?
- Lush shopping!
- thrifting gift guide
- Physicians formula sexy booster kiss stain proof g...
- collab post with Dawn from sassylittlenails!
- Essense Satin Mauve lip liner and Victoria's secre...
- Fun day out day in pictures
- w7 The honey Queen honeycomed blusher first impres...
- wy London eyes and a new vlogging youtube channel ...
- How to feel awesome
- my day in pictures the city
- tricks to feeling pretty
- the biggest bargain ever, beauty bargain hunting.
- ▼ December (24)