I wanted to write this post because I've been watching a few videos on youtube and I felt it important. I thought I'd start a little mini series on my blog, about how to make yourself feel awesome from the inside out. You can find my first post here on tricks to feeling pretty tricks to feeling pretty Because I do think that's insanely important. These days everything is about the outside and superficial looks and how to make yourself look good. Well why not make you feel good? not just good, but awesome.
I don't mean in the sense that oh my gosh look at me I'm awesome
We often tend care for others more than what we care for ourselves, in the day to day bustle and rush we forget to eat right, drink water, and even to think kindly about ourselves. So here are some small ways we can start doing to help ourselves feel awesome.
Try to think kindly about ourselves
I know we wake up and we can feel fat, our hair is gross, we don't want to face the day but flip those thoughts and think I love myself, I'm here, I'm going to smile.
Laughing is actually a scientific way of making us feel better, read something funny, and or watch something funny, make a child laugh, there is nothing more awesome then seeing a child's eyes light up with their innocent spark.
Really look after yourself like how you treat your loved ones.
This one I have struggled with because I am a people pleaser and the people pleaser in me just wants to please. I know an oxymoron right? However I think baby steps are important. Do one small thing a day. Drink water, eat right and just really learn to love yourself. But most importantly be a good friend to yourself, don't be your enemy.
I hope this little post has helped. I hope to write more on the subject. Any ideas or thoughts on the matter?
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- diy get smooth feet, brighter complexion, smaller ...
- spending time with my nanna shopping and movie day...
- December Favourites, Stila, Sarah Jessica Parker a...
- Lancome lipsticks I'm addicted to
- Things I am going to do or change in 2015 a promis...
- Milani, Elf, Essencea and W7 haul
- Designer brands luscious lipsticks review
- Designer Brand Eternal Colour Perfect Pink Review
- A cover how to make gravy
- Savvy by db lipstick Marilyn Munroe
- thrifting, shopping in Belgrave and vintage hat sh...
- stuck to what to buy for someone?
- Lush shopping!
- thrifting gift guide
- Physicians formula sexy booster kiss stain proof g...
- collab post with Dawn from sassylittlenails!
- Essense Satin Mauve lip liner and Victoria's secre...
- Fun day out day in pictures
- w7 The honey Queen honeycomed blusher first impres...
- wy London eyes and a new vlogging youtube channel ...
- How to feel awesome
- my day in pictures the city
- tricks to feeling pretty
- the biggest bargain ever, beauty bargain hunting.
- ▼ December (24)