Hello lovelies, and I do hope you all had a fab Christmas and holiday period. I cannot believe its nearing the end of 2014 already! I have to admit, I have a lipstik problem! I'll show you my latest problem because I have a growing collection. I have at the moment at least 30 lip products so these that I have in the next picture aren't even all of them.
I love the packaging on both but especially the lancome because it has that little magnetic snap and the gold and black, it makes me feel very fancy.
What lipsticks are you addicted to? would love to know!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (153)
- diy get smooth feet, brighter complexion, smaller ...
- spending time with my nanna shopping and movie day...
- December Favourites, Stila, Sarah Jessica Parker a...
- Lancome lipsticks I'm addicted to
- Things I am going to do or change in 2015 a promis...
- Milani, Elf, Essencea and W7 haul
- Designer brands luscious lipsticks review
- Designer Brand Eternal Colour Perfect Pink Review
- A cover how to make gravy
- Savvy by db lipstick Marilyn Munroe
- thrifting, shopping in Belgrave and vintage hat sh...
- stuck to what to buy for someone?
- Lush shopping!
- thrifting gift guide
- Physicians formula sexy booster kiss stain proof g...
- collab post with Dawn from sassylittlenails!
- Essense Satin Mauve lip liner and Victoria's secre...
- Fun day out day in pictures
- w7 The honey Queen honeycomed blusher first impres...
- wy London eyes and a new vlogging youtube channel ...
- How to feel awesome
- my day in pictures the city
- tricks to feeling pretty
- the biggest bargain ever, beauty bargain hunting.
- ▼ December (24)