Hi lovelies! for us in Australia, there is only one day left until Valentines day, and I thought I'd do a quick post with what you can spoil your loved ones with, be it friends or romantic, and still be super cheap! cheap you say? yup, I buy most gifts from opshops. And no it isn't as terrible as it sounds because if you are on the hunt you can find some wonderful gifts! new things come in, and original ideas can crop up if you are feeling clever.
So without further ado here are my top five thrifted Valentines day gift ideas.
I got the teddy bear as my girlfriend collects teddy bears and I knew she'd love this one, $2
My friend has a young daughter and I thought I'd get something for her as well, she loves pinks and hearts and when I saw this bracelet I thought she'd adore it. $1
Another little cat ornament! its a china basket and I thought I'd fill it with candy for a sweet touch, I paid $2 for this one.
so not a bad little haul for a thrifted Valentines day gift round up!
what have you been buying?
leave me a comment!
- ► 2016 (51)
- Haul! Australian brands, Cruelty free, bath produc...
- my unofficial guide to Instagram and cats taking o...
- top five thrifted Valentines day gift ideas
- My week in pictures featuring Urban decay Vice pal...
- Thrifted charity shop valentines day ideas to spoi...
- a day out at Dromana beach
- my week in pictures my galah, rainbow lorikeet and...
- ▼ February (7)