Hello lovelies, I am doing a review on an Essence product I have been enjoying using, which might seem weird cause I only use black eye liner generally. However this one is a bright, bright blue and its one of my favourite colours.
The shade is called Tu Tu tuorquose and I just love it! there are a little bit of sparkle in it but not a whole lot, you don't notice it that much. It's creamy to use, is very long lasting and I'm totally in love with it!!
So this is my mini review of this eye liner, have you used it?
good quality and
a fab range of colours
- ► 2016 (51)
- Profusions pigmented and buttery eye shadows in em...
- Savvy by db mini make over packs from Priceline re...
- the death of a pet
- w7 high definition foundation, w7 light diffusing ...
- getting to know me traditions
- exciting haul featuring Urban decay eye shadow new...
- Essence long wearing eye liner review
- ▼ April (7)