Hello lovelies and Happy Good friday to you all! today I am sharing with you my family tradition of how we celebrate Lent. We aren't religious however we do love spending quality time with one another and I think that's what counts.
So we started the day by spending it in our jammies for the most part which was lovely and relaxing, then I got dressed and this is my outfit that I wore today.
Just casual but nice, and I used my new urban decay make up pallet for the eye shadow look which I'll show here.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know our traditions and me a little further
- ► 2016 (51)
- Profusions pigmented and buttery eye shadows in em...
- Savvy by db mini make over packs from Priceline re...
- the death of a pet
- w7 high definition foundation, w7 light diffusing ...
- getting to know me traditions
- exciting haul featuring Urban decay eye shadow new...
- Essence long wearing eye liner review
- ▼ April (7)