So I know the rest of the world is buzzing about their summer but what about us in the middle of Winter? here in Melbourne Australia we have had a very cold and rainy week. So I thought I'd give us a bit of a Winter detox if you will.
Tip one, bring back the warmth in colour!
Bring back colour! my favourite are from the Chi Chi icecream range! these sweet colours will have you feeling cosy in no time! if you are feeling pale and drab, bright colours will liven up any cold heart!
Tip number two mix and match
Feeling bored? vamp up your style with a mix and match kind of pattern in a new tote! kmart has some great options and it adds instant style to any outfit.
Tip number three
Get some new lippies! lippies add life, vibrancy, and colour to anyone, and these lovelies are from Face of Australia.
Tip number four smell sweetly
Spice up your scent with wearing whatever you please, don't worry about seasonal scents or what's on trend, find one that you can't live without!
Tip number five
what are your winter Detox tips?
- ► 2016 (51)
- Three legit ways to make money online
- making your hair look healthier after its been col...
- New york new york! physicians formula city glow
- July make up favourites! Monthly make up faves Pri...
- Face of Australia blush review Primrose
- Detoxing your winter!
- my favourite urban decay eye shadow palettes
- Make your love life a priority, even if you aren't...
- LUSH shower jellies sweetie pie review
- my pet Galah cockatoo
- a day in pictures Melbourne central shopping
- Savvy by db eye shadow brushes kit review
- Essence holographic eye shadow purple clouds
- review on the Starbucks iced caramel macchiato
- How did you spend your Saturday? an adventure of t...
- mud matte lip cream!
- ▼ July (16)