Hi lovelies today I have for you a review of one of the most prettiest eye shadows I have ever come across! I picked this up on Saturday whilst shopping at Target in the city, and I only paid $1 for it! I am so in love with this shade. It's a holographic shade from Essence and the shade is called Purple clouds.
I think the quality of these mono shadows are super! and am so excited to delve into the world of colours from Essence.
a wash of colour on the eye lids is what it provides but I think it would look lovely over another eye shadow colour.
have you tried anything from the holographic range?
- ► 2016 (51)
- Three legit ways to make money online
- making your hair look healthier after its been col...
- New york new york! physicians formula city glow
- July make up favourites! Monthly make up faves Pri...
- Face of Australia blush review Primrose
- Detoxing your winter!
- my favourite urban decay eye shadow palettes
- Make your love life a priority, even if you aren't...
- LUSH shower jellies sweetie pie review
- my pet Galah cockatoo
- a day in pictures Melbourne central shopping
- Savvy by db eye shadow brushes kit review
- Essence holographic eye shadow purple clouds
- review on the Starbucks iced caramel macchiato
- How did you spend your Saturday? an adventure of t...
- mud matte lip cream!
- ▼ July (16)