Hi loves! I'm excited to bring you this post/review because its one that I'm... well, excited about! I purchased this item a couple of weeks ago, Kmart were reducing it to clear and I paid less than $5 each for it, so a fab price to try out a new make up products, no? I am a huge fan of FOA products in general because of their amazing versatility and quality.
What I love about them
Easy to apply
Lasts all day
Blends out super well
No powdery look on skin so no cakeface
Packaging is sturdy, and very sleek for its price range
Anything I don't like
The lipgloss is a tad sheer for my liking but still a good bargain for trying out new shades
Not the best shade ranges in the blushes with only 4 shades, Dolly, Primrose and Terra and Nutmeg
Have you tried these? I'll be getting more use out of these that's for sure! paired with a matte foundation they add lovely colour to the cheeks!
- ► 2016 (51)
- Three legit ways to make money online
- making your hair look healthier after its been col...
- New york new york! physicians formula city glow
- July make up favourites! Monthly make up faves Pri...
- Face of Australia blush review Primrose
- Detoxing your winter!
- my favourite urban decay eye shadow palettes
- Make your love life a priority, even if you aren't...
- LUSH shower jellies sweetie pie review
- my pet Galah cockatoo
- a day in pictures Melbourne central shopping
- Savvy by db eye shadow brushes kit review
- Essence holographic eye shadow purple clouds
- review on the Starbucks iced caramel macchiato
- How did you spend your Saturday? an adventure of t...
- mud matte lip cream!
- ▼ July (16)