Hi lovelies I wanted to come at you today with a post about my new favourite hair colour! its a new one by Revlon, $9 from Coles supermarket. My hair has been lacking in late since I bleached and coloured it, after a break it needed some tlc and then a new colour, I thought this will be a good and effective way of colouring since I can get two packets for under $20.
This photo was taken a couple of days before with my bunny Indy who is 9 years old and blind.
Have you been impressed with box dye colour products?
- ► 2016 (51)
- Three legit ways to make money online
- making your hair look healthier after its been col...
- New york new york! physicians formula city glow
- July make up favourites! Monthly make up faves Pri...
- Face of Australia blush review Primrose
- Detoxing your winter!
- my favourite urban decay eye shadow palettes
- Make your love life a priority, even if you aren't...
- LUSH shower jellies sweetie pie review
- my pet Galah cockatoo
- a day in pictures Melbourne central shopping
- Savvy by db eye shadow brushes kit review
- Essence holographic eye shadow purple clouds
- review on the Starbucks iced caramel macchiato
- How did you spend your Saturday? an adventure of t...
- mud matte lip cream!
- ▼ July (16)