Hello lovelies! today on this relaxing Sunday morning I am coming at you with three of my favourite scents that I have been rotating as of late.
The three I have been using this past couple of months are all very different in scents, styles and prices. They are Taylor Swift Wonderstruck, Choose Chi Chi Eau De Parfum in Peach and Mango, and Rhiana Rebelle.
According to my research Rebelle was Rhiana's second fragrance, an exotic scent that lingers, and is inspired by her heritage, her Barbadian heritage.
An addictive, sensual fragrance, one that I adore because over time it warms up on the skin and changes.
Taylor Swift, wonderlust I fell in love with because at the time of it launching I fell in love with Taylor Swifts music, Shake it off. I love wearing this going out on special occasions. The bottle is stunning, a strong holographic purple with changes in tones of blues and darker mauves. Three charms, and a very nice font on the front. The scent is sweet, showing off Vanilla, Raspberry, and apple blossom scents. I love wearing this every day and to change it up with the Choose ChiChi peach and Mango perfume.
I love this scent, its a fab all rounder that is better than a body spray, layered with the body gel and lotion it lasts all day, it even lasts on its own. Last Christmas I was given a box of organic mango's and after smelling them I was wanting a perfume that smelled just as good and this one delivered, more mango than peach which I was thrilled about.
What perfumes have you been trying? anything I need to look out for? have you used these?
- ► 2016 (51)
- Elf flawless finish foundation blog review
- Profusion's cruelty free eye shadow palettes
- Face of Australia lip quench Peaches and cream swa...
- Milani blushes tea rose and delizioso pink review ...
- how to get brighter and whiter teeth for free!
- Face of australia lip quench pink champagne
- nature can be cruel
- 300 subscriber face of Australia give away
- Fragrance reviews my top three Rhiana, Taylor Swif...
- Rimmel london bb cream radiance
- skin care, facial and body oils drugstore and crue...
- rental inspections?
- Australis long wear lipstick first impressions in ...
- Japanese candy time!
- Lush soaps Bohemian Soap review
- are you kind to your skin? Simple micellar cleansi...
- winter glowing queen make up review and motd desig...
- Style bargains saving money and having a ball deco...
- Nyx Ntural eye shadow palette review shimmers and ...
- ▼ August (19)