Hello lovelies, today I'm sharing with you a new passion of mine, and that is blush! I never used to be even interested in blushes because naturally I have very red cheeks. But since my make up has improved and thus my foundation application has improved I have since found blush creates a very endearing look on the skin.
Introducing two of my favourites, which were sent to me from a friend in a make up swap!
- ► 2016 (51)
- Elf flawless finish foundation blog review
- Profusion's cruelty free eye shadow palettes
- Face of Australia lip quench Peaches and cream swa...
- Milani blushes tea rose and delizioso pink review ...
- how to get brighter and whiter teeth for free!
- Face of australia lip quench pink champagne
- nature can be cruel
- 300 subscriber face of Australia give away
- Fragrance reviews my top three Rhiana, Taylor Swif...
- Rimmel london bb cream radiance
- skin care, facial and body oils drugstore and crue...
- rental inspections?
- Australis long wear lipstick first impressions in ...
- Japanese candy time!
- Lush soaps Bohemian Soap review
- are you kind to your skin? Simple micellar cleansi...
- winter glowing queen make up review and motd desig...
- Style bargains saving money and having a ball deco...
- Nyx Ntural eye shadow palette review shimmers and ...
- ▼ August (19)