Hello lovelies! another wet and cold day for us in Melbourne today, however these swatches and eye shadows will warm you up, I am sure! I have this lovely naturals one, and a fantastic pan full of Autumn glamour colours.They are cheap, cruelty free, and good quality to boot! I was sceptical about Profusions at first but they are fast becoming one of my favourite brands for drugstore.
They are very long wearing on the eyes, and don't crease or smear, and are very pigmented!
great for the budget these were under $5
great colour selection
easy to blend
not available everywhere in Australia
have you tried these?
- ► 2016 (51)
- Elf flawless finish foundation blog review
- Profusion's cruelty free eye shadow palettes
- Face of Australia lip quench Peaches and cream swa...
- Milani blushes tea rose and delizioso pink review ...
- how to get brighter and whiter teeth for free!
- Face of australia lip quench pink champagne
- nature can be cruel
- 300 subscriber face of Australia give away
- Fragrance reviews my top three Rhiana, Taylor Swif...
- Rimmel london bb cream radiance
- skin care, facial and body oils drugstore and crue...
- rental inspections?
- Australis long wear lipstick first impressions in ...
- Japanese candy time!
- Lush soaps Bohemian Soap review
- are you kind to your skin? Simple micellar cleansi...
- winter glowing queen make up review and motd desig...
- Style bargains saving money and having a ball deco...
- Nyx Ntural eye shadow palette review shimmers and ...
- ▼ August (19)