Hello lovelies! hope you are all keeping warm on this Chilly afternoon in Melbourne/Australia today? I was inspired by the weather to get my winter glow on and this is the look I came up with and the products I used to achieve this look, all drugstore, all Australian cosmetics and all very good products.
This eye shadow palette by Designer brands db is a limited edition, and its their glamourous eye shadow palette. It's actually been one of my all time favourite eye shadow palettes because of the quality and colours in the pan.
They are super easy to blend out, and create fabulous looks that can be worn day time or night time. I love this palette! The texture of the shadows are buttery smooth, and pigmented well. I paid $6 for this on clearance at my chemist.
The eye shadow palette is called the Glam Addict, it boasts ten stunning colours that are so versatile.
This picture here was actually featured on mua post on instagram, so I'm pretty stoked about that.
the finished look, what products have you been using?
have you used any of these? any tips to get winter happy looks?
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
winter glowing queen make up review and motd designer brands glam addict eye shadow cruelty free and vegan
- ► 2016 (51)
- Elf flawless finish foundation blog review
- Profusion's cruelty free eye shadow palettes
- Face of Australia lip quench Peaches and cream swa...
- Milani blushes tea rose and delizioso pink review ...
- how to get brighter and whiter teeth for free!
- Face of australia lip quench pink champagne
- nature can be cruel
- 300 subscriber face of Australia give away
- Fragrance reviews my top three Rhiana, Taylor Swif...
- Rimmel london bb cream radiance
- skin care, facial and body oils drugstore and crue...
- rental inspections?
- Australis long wear lipstick first impressions in ...
- Japanese candy time!
- Lush soaps Bohemian Soap review
- are you kind to your skin? Simple micellar cleansi...
- winter glowing queen make up review and motd desig...
- Style bargains saving money and having a ball deco...
- Nyx Ntural eye shadow palette review shimmers and ...
- ▼ August (19)