Hi guys here I'm showing you 5 things you can try with your favourite powder foundation, currently I'm obsessed with this one by Maybelline.
1. Set your eye lid primer
generally powder foundation is your perfect skintone, its matte and sets the eye lid primer perfectly, it creates the perfect base for blending out eye shadows that are harder to blend out.
I use this on days when I want a no make up look and basically to cover minimal redness and or blemishes.
3.Use a powder as a matte highlighter on your eye brows and cheek bones
I do this and it looks pretty! a great way of adding a highlight if you want more mattes in your look. Very flattering.
4. Use it as extra coverage
I love using it as extra coverage to hide scars and marks, I have a scar on my nose after falling over a few years ago and it covers it well.
5. Colour correcting with powders
These pressed powders are great for toning down redness because it sets and doesn't budge after its been applied. Covers and corrects by adding a touch more coverage, I sometimes use this instead of concealer.
have you tried these tips? got any new ones?
- ► 2016 (51)
- my makeup for Halloween creating a character
- random moments
- 5 things to try with your favourite powder foundat...
- what bloggers really think when out and about in r...
- blogger 101 are you a blogging addict?
- Hydra oil get your perfect skin now! flawless and ...
- Day time emmy awards outfits best dressed gossip
- Taylor swift wonderstruck perfume review priceline...
- Australis make a wish colour inject lipstick revie...
- blogging process inspiration, photos and editing
- This highlighter is life! that highlight tho!
- Benefits they're real mascara dupe!
- Avalon organic lavender eye gel for sensitive skin...
- five things I have learned about blush! confession...
- Maybelline the nudes palette first impressions and...
- Get your best brow! eye brows on fleek using drugs...
- Designer brands by db eternal youth peptides, q10 ...
- Favourite jewel toned lipsticks for Fall
- 5 favourites from last week Lorac, Thebalm, Austra...
- Milani cosmetics Tea Rose, shadow eyez, and bella ...
- Milani eye shadow foil, Fierce foil Eyeshine
- life hacks how to be happy and confident
- MOTD and mini ulta3 argon oil primer review! glowy...
- ▼ September (23)