So lately I have decided that I am indeed a blogging addict, let me explain why and how it has come about.
1. I always read others blog reviews before buying a product if I don't know much about it.
This is so true, I generally love to read blog reviews rather than any other source because I find it easier to access and more entertaining for me to unwind, and generally just look at others reviews. I find they give honest opinions, great feedback and a true look into a product.
2. I'm always looking for more blogs to read.
This is also so true, I'm always after another blog to become accustomed to, to get to know and follow because I like getting to know other bloggers It helps with my own inspiration, to know I'm not alone in this beauty world and to potentially make friends along the way.
3. I'm always on social media.
I can't help myself, I'm generally on social media at least twice a day, instagram being my favourite outlet. My links can be found here. instagram twitter facebook page youtube tumblr
I love social media, the interactivity, the ways I envision my own content will look, I spend hours upon hours each week on social media.
4. I'm worried about not getting my point across in a chit chatty way.
I like to think that my blog is like a friend telling you about my finds, beauty products, info, or other happenings. I do like to sound as if I'm a girlfriend chatting away to her best friend because, that is how I do it in real life. I don't want to come across as up myself, condescending, or as a know all because that's not what blogging is about to me.
5. I am always trying to think about blog posts.
It's where social media and blogging come hand in hand, I get inspiration, ideas, a wealth of information. Blog posts are generally the pinning point that readers are looking for, pictures are obviously worth 1000 words however if you haven't got the content that sticks, then it won't be worth their time.
do you meet any of these criteria to being a blogging addict? let me know, and let me know if you know any others!
- ► 2016 (51)
- my makeup for Halloween creating a character
- random moments
- 5 things to try with your favourite powder foundat...
- what bloggers really think when out and about in r...
- blogger 101 are you a blogging addict?
- Hydra oil get your perfect skin now! flawless and ...
- Day time emmy awards outfits best dressed gossip
- Taylor swift wonderstruck perfume review priceline...
- Australis make a wish colour inject lipstick revie...
- blogging process inspiration, photos and editing
- This highlighter is life! that highlight tho!
- Benefits they're real mascara dupe!
- Avalon organic lavender eye gel for sensitive skin...
- five things I have learned about blush! confession...
- Maybelline the nudes palette first impressions and...
- Get your best brow! eye brows on fleek using drugs...
- Designer brands by db eternal youth peptides, q10 ...
- Favourite jewel toned lipsticks for Fall
- 5 favourites from last week Lorac, Thebalm, Austra...
- Milani cosmetics Tea Rose, shadow eyez, and bella ...
- Milani eye shadow foil, Fierce foil Eyeshine
- life hacks how to be happy and confident
- MOTD and mini ulta3 argon oil primer review! glowy...
- ▼ September (23)