Hello all! now if you are in Australia or an AFL football fan, you will have known that it was indeed the grand finals. I spent it by doing a bit of pre birthday shopping as my birthday is on Tuesday and I'm turning the grand age of 31 cough erm 13. But anyways that's not what I want to talk about! no of course I start this post by digressing haha its what I do best.
I want to talk to you about my favourite primer ever! now, I never used to be on the primer train because I really didn't think they did much. But I've been using this one and am in lurve with this product!
Maybelline Babe Skin Pore Eraser! yup this tiny little tube has made me fall in love with adding another ritual to my make up application. This is actually a product I have fallen back in love with because, you know how it goes, you purchase others and, go meh not really into them, and then go ---back to old faithful.
well that's me in a nutshell with favourite make up products! are any of you the same? It reminds me not to be so quick to buy products when I need to finish old products up heehee.
I find it really does help disguise fine lines, pores and minimises large pores as well so I'm thrilled about that, ageing really can be combated slightly with this product.
It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, and looking less cakey and more refined so that really pleases me.
Have you tried this product yet? what are your thoughts?
- ► 2016 (51)
- bipolar, my hidden demons. Disordered feelings
- my mac rant, worst mac experience ever!
- getting those greens in diet update V8Juice
- my thoughts on the Australis cream contour kit in ...
- deep set eye shadow make up for mature ladies wing...
- I'm obsessed with contouring, Australis acontour c...
- wish list
- They shouldn't have to go back to where they have ...
- September favourites where did September go?!
- Customizing skin oils for beautiful skincare
- Maybelline Babe skin pore eraser blog beauty produ...
- things that only youtubers will understand my late...
- the perfect blush for pale skinned girls Face of A...
- ▼ October (13)