Hi lovelies, hope you are all doing well I went shopping the other day and some of you may know I have a huge obsession with contouring at the moment! I have about 5 contour palettes of different shapes and sizes from different brands. Well as I was browsing Priceline the other day, I noticed they had the much coveted Cream contour kit by Australis. I also saw that it was only $16.95 at the time which I didn't think about until today after my friend Mel told me its actually $24.95 so I actually think they had it wrongly priced! Sorrynotsorry for that little accidental bargain! haha.
You get the typical six shades, 3 light and 3 dark, all ranging in different shades for different correcting reasons. This has been so highly raved about on instagram that I just had to get mine, the same reason why I bought the powder one as well heehee. However the shades are very pigmented, and quite creamy, I've heard some say that it drags on their skin however I haven't had that problem as I apply it with my fingers after warming it up slightly. Then I blend it all out with a Chichi Beauty blender.
so far this is only still quite new to me, I've never tried cream contouring before this so I'm still learning, I've only just got the hang of powder contouring and then they bring on this new trend! still I had to get it, what do you guys think of this new cream contouring trend? is it a hit, or a miss?
- ► 2016 (51)
- bipolar, my hidden demons. Disordered feelings
- my mac rant, worst mac experience ever!
- getting those greens in diet update V8Juice
- my thoughts on the Australis cream contour kit in ...
- deep set eye shadow make up for mature ladies wing...
- I'm obsessed with contouring, Australis acontour c...
- wish list
- They shouldn't have to go back to where they have ...
- September favourites where did September go?!
- Customizing skin oils for beautiful skincare
- Maybelline Babe skin pore eraser blog beauty produ...
- things that only youtubers will understand my late...
- the perfect blush for pale skinned girls Face of A...
- ▼ October (13)