Hello lovelies, today has been such a sunshining Spring day! I've taken a liking to a blush and I'm here to tell you about it. Nutmeg by Face of Australia, an Australian iconic brand, I do love how this peachy bronze colour goes pretty much well with anything. Great for fair skin girls like me!
This swatch was taken using natural lighting and is unedited except for being cropped, no other altering. I've really been loving this shade and really recommend it to the fair skinned gals out there.
Have you tried any foa blushes as of late? suggest any for me to try? comment below!
- ► 2016 (51)
- bipolar, my hidden demons. Disordered feelings
- my mac rant, worst mac experience ever!
- getting those greens in diet update V8Juice
- my thoughts on the Australis cream contour kit in ...
- deep set eye shadow make up for mature ladies wing...
- I'm obsessed with contouring, Australis acontour c...
- wish list
- They shouldn't have to go back to where they have ...
- September favourites where did September go?!
- Customizing skin oils for beautiful skincare
- Maybelline Babe skin pore eraser blog beauty produ...
- things that only youtubers will understand my late...
- the perfect blush for pale skinned girls Face of A...
- ▼ October (13)