Hello all, tonight I am writing this and I'm sitting with a hair mask on and glad wrap over my head heehee, I realized I have never done a wishlist on this blog before and thought that it was well and truly about time that I fixed that problem
1. Morphee brushes.
First off Morphee brushes, I've heard so much hype over these I can only dream of ordering these one day! They seem to be a cult favourite and talked so much on instagram and youtube that everyone is gagging for them!
2. Milani baked blush in luminoso,
I have delizioso pink and I love it! I only have a few of milani products which I received in a make up swap from a friend on Instagram. Another favourite cult brand me thinks.
3. Loreal Infallible foundation.
this might seem drugstore to the us however in Australia Loreal is exceedingly expensive and almost high end. I might have to look on ebay but I really do want to try this foundation out, foundations are a love of mine
4. Becca highlither.
Another love of mine is hightlighters, whilst I own Mary loumanizer I've heard such hype over these, on youtube and instagram again. I dream about having the cash to order such pretties!
so this is my ever so small wish list!
- ► 2016 (51)
- bipolar, my hidden demons. Disordered feelings
- my mac rant, worst mac experience ever!
- getting those greens in diet update V8Juice
- my thoughts on the Australis cream contour kit in ...
- deep set eye shadow make up for mature ladies wing...
- I'm obsessed with contouring, Australis acontour c...
- wish list
- They shouldn't have to go back to where they have ...
- September favourites where did September go?!
- Customizing skin oils for beautiful skincare
- Maybelline Babe skin pore eraser blog beauty produ...
- things that only youtubers will understand my late...
- the perfect blush for pale skinned girls Face of A...
- ▼ October (13)