My Designer brands haul arrived today! I might have purchased some things on their website last week when they had free shipping. I'm basically showing you what I got cause I literally just picked them up from the post office this morning! but I'm so excited to start playing with them and giving you a more thorough review in the future!
Now onto the product I was most excited about because literally everyone has been talking about it on all the beauty review sites and Instagram. This looks exactly like a dupe for the Kat Von D contour palette, I don't own it, sadly but this is a more affordable option! cruelty free, and vegan friendly. $17.95 I love how big this palette is, and if I like it, I might have to get myself a back up though I do own 6 contour palettes already, derp.
What have you been hauling lately?
anything from Designer brands?
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Designer brands pro contour palette and snowflake eye shadow palette limited edition swatchws of the pro contour kit
- ► 2016 (51)
- Designer brands limited edition midnight moon Chri...
- Silent illnesses and being a burden. A chatty upda...
- a lipstick love affair
- Chichi beauty sponge a dupe for the beauty blender...
- Garnier Fructis Goodbye damage split ends hair gro...
- Boohoo.com clothing haul and review
- Models prefer nudes eye shadow collection matte an...
- 5 beauty lessons I've learned through blogging
- Designer brands pro contour palette and snowflake ...
- THE ULTIMATE DRUGSTORE BATTLE OF THE FOUNDATIONS F...
- wine appreciation old fashioned drinks made trendy...
- ChiChi Confetti bubble gum pop nail polish review,...
- ▼ November (12)