Hi lovelies, today I'm doing a first impressions on an eye shadow palette I picked up at Priceline yesterday when I was in the city with a friend, heading into Taste of Melbourne. We spent a glorious sunny day eating, shopping and having a fantastic girly day out together. But here are my first thoughts on the Models prefer Eye shadows palette the nudes collection.
We went to three Pricelines whilst in the city, seeing as they were actually all in the areas we were shopping we just stopped in because they were either out of stock of something, or had different stock of other things.
The mattes actually disappointed me a little! some colours seem to work out better than others like with most shades ranging from light to dark. However I'm happy with the quality and it should work better either wet or with a primer. Not bad Models prefer, not bad at all!
have you tried anything from Models prefer?
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Models prefer nudes eye shadow collection matte and shimmer first impression and swatches
- ► 2016 (51)
- Designer brands limited edition midnight moon Chri...
- Silent illnesses and being a burden. A chatty upda...
- a lipstick love affair
- Chichi beauty sponge a dupe for the beauty blender...
- Garnier Fructis Goodbye damage split ends hair gro...
- Boohoo.com clothing haul and review
- Models prefer nudes eye shadow collection matte an...
- 5 beauty lessons I've learned through blogging
- Designer brands pro contour palette and snowflake ...
- THE ULTIMATE DRUGSTORE BATTLE OF THE FOUNDATIONS F...
- wine appreciation old fashioned drinks made trendy...
- ChiChi Confetti bubble gum pop nail polish review,...
- ▼ November (12)