Hi guys! I seem to be on a roll finally with my blog posts as of late! so that's exciting! I'm getting excited about beauty products again. So this one is a thrill to me, I was late on the bandwagon of actually getting these blushes and got them when Essence had a clearance sale on them, so I fear they may be being discontinued. I have no idea why, or what's happened to the usual Jess, however I've become a huge sucker for blush! especially if they are as pretty as this one!
I haven't had any issues with this blush, its extremely smooth, pigmented, and blends out super well, and best of all it doesn't feel chalky. I find the staying power of this blush lasts most of the day, and looks really sweet on my fair complexion. I only dab a little on, because I don't want to look clownish!
- ► 2016 (51)
- how to get the best deal on Netflix and similar st...
- how we spend Summer!
- How to save money on Alcohol this new years eve!
- Date night in pictures
- BOE beauty lipstick swatches and review
- one of the best blushes from 2015 Essence Blush up...
- Model co lash and line
- what to expect when beauty blogging
- Designer brands by db make up roundup!
- ▼ December (9)