Hi lovelies! well I think you should all know by now, that I love a good highlighter! and Maryloumanizer by the balm is by far, one of the best. However not only do I love a good makeup product, I love a bargain!
I really feel that they are very similar, texture and on application they apply smooth, and are both pigmented.
What are your thoughts on this dupe?
- a vegan friendly day in pictures
- Eos dupe? Designer brands by db balm balls cruelty...
- Designer brands eye ad brow shaping kit blog revie...
- my positives for dating the older man!
- Kmart makeup Fifth avenue Christmas sets
- Floral denim thrifted fashion
- Lol bronzing powder brown sugar
- Lush haul Maypole, Old father time and Rockstar so...
- Melbourne shopping day in pictures
- Nivea lip butter raspberry rose
- Dupe alert maryloumanizer the balm and boe beauty
- elf hd mattifying cream foundation
- what my 2016 blogging resolutions are
- coconut revolution my no poo method that's saving ...
- Review & Swatches: Australis Velourlip Matte Cream...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2015 (153)