what my 2016 blogging resolutions are
So I don't usually do new years resolutions, but these ones are better because I think its more a long term goal that I am able to actually work towards for my bloggy here. So here are my resolutions for 2016!
1. Use Twitter more.
I've never scheduled a tweet! sounds weird to me, I do like to do things in the moment but I know with school coming up for me, I'll be needing to use this option.
2. Be more social.
Comment more on blogs I read, I do occasionally do this but I want to do this more! I find blogging can get a bit lonely otherwise.
3. Be more organized.
Not sure how I'm going to do this, but I'll try and schedule posts, and plan more in advance for the days where I have writers block.
4. Spend time networking.
Again this is because I want more bloggy friends! I try and spend time on the blog and creating content, and then all I hear are crickets chirping, it seems a very empty space sometimes.
So there you go, my blogging resolutions! what are yours?
- a vegan friendly day in pictures
- Eos dupe? Designer brands by db balm balls cruelty...
- Designer brands eye ad brow shaping kit blog revie...
- my positives for dating the older man!
- Kmart makeup Fifth avenue Christmas sets
- Floral denim thrifted fashion
- Lol bronzing powder brown sugar
- Lush haul Maypole, Old father time and Rockstar so...
- Melbourne shopping day in pictures
- Nivea lip butter raspberry rose
- Dupe alert maryloumanizer the balm and boe beauty
- elf hd mattifying cream foundation
- what my 2016 blogging resolutions are
- coconut revolution my no poo method that's saving ...
- Review & Swatches: Australis Velourlip Matte Cream...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2015 (153)