on this very gloomy and wet afternoon in Melbourne, in which I am procrastinating studying for an exam that is fast coming up, I am writing a blog post about a makeup brand that is seemingly very underrated in the beauty community. I was in Woolworths the other day and they stock a very exentisve range of MUD makeup design. I picked up their eye shadow palette which is a nude themed eye shadow palette, consisting of 5 shades, 4 shimmers and 1 matte.
Have you tried this? what are your thoughts?
- Review of the Models Prefer Limited edition "shado...
- spa day at home for congested oily skin problems
- Essence all about greys eye shadow palette review
- Body Blendz fit detox tea review should you try a ...
- Romantic in pink
- nudes continue to take over... MUD makeup design e...
- my first look into Eyes like Angels eye shadow pal...
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2015 (153)