Hello lovelies today's post is a bit because I wen't a bit addicted to buying eye shadow palettes these past few months, and I figured I need to put them to good use before I buy any new ones unless some really grab my attention, however for now I am on an eye shadow spending ban, there! I said it! I've put myself on it. So I looked into my stash and figured I'd blog about an oldie but a goodie that I have loved for ages.
- A spending ban and project pan
- graduating year 12 as a mature adult student
- The Golden Wonder lush bath bomb
- my day in pictures and a vlog! Anime and movie exp...
- Toofaced Totally Cute Limited edition eye shadow p...
- 90's goth fashion wearing black velvet
- Amie Naturally Kind Spring Clean Cleansing Mask
- a 60 year old cottage garden, making memories
- Mode cosmetic amazeballs matte lipstick review swa...
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2015 (153)