I graduated this week! I went back as an adult to finish my vce year 12, it took two years as I did it part time. I didn't have to do year 12 as I am 32 years old, however I wanted to do something that I had felt like I had missed out on as I had dropped out of high school in year 9. I also felt like that studying year 12 would give me a good study routine for further education for studying my bachelor of arts next year.
So this post is about my graduation day, I felt so proud to have finally actually accomplishing it, year 12 is a lot harder than what you may think.
So graduation day started with a fresh berry smoothie which was delish and I was up bright and early as I start school at 8:.30am.
So graduation lunch was the standard buffet but it was mainly to see the group one last time as we were and really know we had graduated.
Thank you for a fantastic year guys, its had its ups and downs for sure, but knowing we all went through it together is great. I have my end of year exams coming up in the next couple of weeks to get my atar score. That's daunting to say the least!
but we made it and that's the best thing of all. I'm still processing that year 12 is over, I'm a very routine person. It feels weird knowing I won't be going back to those classes.
Is anyone else like that?
so that's my graduation day! has anyone else graduated recently?
- A spending ban and project pan
- graduating year 12 as a mature adult student
- The Golden Wonder lush bath bomb
- my day in pictures and a vlog! Anime and movie exp...
- Toofaced Totally Cute Limited edition eye shadow p...
- 90's goth fashion wearing black velvet
- Amie Naturally Kind Spring Clean Cleansing Mask
- a 60 year old cottage garden, making memories
- Mode cosmetic amazeballs matte lipstick review swa...
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2015 (153)